Jessica wishes Krystal's drama a daebak with an on-set gift


Article: "Loyal Jung sisters" Krystal shows off coffee car gifted by Jessica

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+493, -25] Too bad the drama doesn't seem like it'll hit daebak... ㅠ

2. [+454, -20] And yet 'Habaek' is already flopping ㅠㅠ

3. [+387, -19] 'Habaek' is a mess of a drama, I couldn't get past the first episode

4. [+29, -4] They have no friends so they're always gifting each other only ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+18, -4] Seems these two have no other friends but each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen them hang out with anyone else

6. [+17, -2] These sisters are flopping together right now

7. [+14, -7] I don't care for either of them but I am jealous of how close they are as sisters..

8. [+9, -1] I knew the drama was over once Krystal started coming out. Bad acting, awkward speech, ugh.

9. [+8, -6] The drama's unfortunate but... she really is pretty

10. [+6, -0] The drama's a flop though ㅠㅠ

-