Article: 'Radio Star' f(x) Luna "Lee Soo Man sent a congratulations text after 'Mask Best Singer'"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+3,092, -69] Feels like she'll be getting a solo release soon ㅋㅋ SM needs to support her to broaden her genre spectrum, she can't be singing songs like Nu ABO and La Cha Ta forever
2. [+1,818, -31] Please give us a solo release!!!
3. [+1,654, -34] I really like her voice ㅠㅠ please give us a solo
4. [+1,558, -33] She's gotten so much prettier, her hair suits her well
5. [+154, -4] So sad she was eliminated, I wanted to hear more from the golden mask
Article: Luna "Before my identity on 'Mask Best Singer' was revealed, IU texted me"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"IU contacted me first. My identity wasn't revealed yet and she had texted me, 'Golden mask Luna. It seems your singing has improved?'"
1. [+271, -30] She has the image of a hard worker and is the most likable out of the idols. She also has a lot of resemblance to BoA's younger days..
2. [+182, -43] Probably the best out of the female singers on the show
3. [+134, -30] The golden mask was the best stage so far. All of her performances have been daebak.
4. [+19, -28] IU's message sounds kind of cocky, something a senior would say to a junior. IU clearly doesn't see Luna as a friend but someone below her, tsk tsk.
5. [+15, -2] Don't know why people are calling IU cocky.. friends can say that to each other, can't they? Sounds more like a compliment to me
1. [+153, -12] In case people leave IU hate, I'll have to say this first. IU has always named Luna when asked who she thought was the best singer. She's always praised Luna for her explosive vocals and emotional expressions. Obviously what IU meant was that Luna has always been a good singer but she's improved even more since then. Don't pick on the little things just to hate.
2. [+112, -9] ㅋㅋ I love how people were so sure that the golden mask wasn't an idol but after it was revealed it was Luna, they're all so busy to take her down;; Ailee, Luna, and IU are all great singers and close friends.
3. [+97, -9] IU has always looked out for her close friends. I heard rumors about a discord going on between them because they haven't been seen together lately but IU chose Luna for the ice bucket challenge last year. I think it's more like they're too busy to hang out. Luna has a musical and international promos and IU probably has her own stuff going on too. I hope their friendship does't change.
4. [+82, -9] I thought they had grown further apart because they stopped mentioning each other but it seems they're still close ㅎㅎ
5. [+68, -5] IU sent that text as a joke since they're friends, obviously... she's not belittling her.