Article: Jo Kwon, "I was strict with disciplining maknae Jung Jinwoon when he spoke informally"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+179, -76] I guess it all depends on how your team runs things... but one of the reasons BtoB is so close to one another is because the members don't care about age differences and let anyone 4-5 years younger speak informally because they're so comfortable with one another.
2. [+144, -88] F*ck ㅋㅋ being younger makes life so hard
3. [+136, -13] How unfortunate about 2AM, they had so many good songs ㅠ
4. [+33, -11] I seriously hate our Confucianist culture. All because of a few years of age difference... meanwhile foreigners are friends with the elderly without the need for formal speech if they don't want to while in our Hell Korea, people are counting age differences up to the months.. tsk tsk
5. [+33, -19] Is he power tripping because he trained longer than him?
6. [+30, -4] There's a reason Jo Kwon trained for so long;;; lost the chorus parts to Changmin who debuted as soon as he joined JYP. He lacked talent is all.
7. [+29, -0] He'll discipline the crap out of a dongsaeng barely a few years younger than him but treat his CEO like crap on TV?
8. [+26, -5] I hate this seniority crap, who do they think they are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+20, -4] Pffft, as if he's that much older than him ㅋㅋ
10. [+19, -3] Did this kid even serve in the army? The ones who obsess over age are the ons who never served in the army ㅋ I hope he gets disciplined by some young 21 year olds once he serves
11. [+17, -6] They're all similar ages in the end, what a f*cking mess..
12. [+12, -9] It's so cringe when I see kids speak formally when they're both in their teens or both in their twenties;;;; you're not some amazing elder deserving of so much respect, you're just friends
13. [+9, -1] Hilarious watching little kids speaking informally and obsessing over age like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ