Pann: Dispatch deserves a Nobel prize in literature
Dispatch's report of events:
- Lee Tae Im comes out of the water -
Yewon: Unni, aren't you cold?
Lee Tae Im: (hardened facial expression)
Lee Tae Im: Fu*k, are you crazy?? I'll XX you
Lee Tae Im: You XX, you want to quit the entertainment industry? Have you lost it? You XXXX, #(*&$*(@^#&#
- Lee Tae Im gestures as if she's about to hit Yewon -
Yewon: (tears in her eyes, puts her head down)....
Producers: Tae Im-ssi, what's wrong with you?
1. [+96, -4] I was so shocked with Yewon glaring at Lee Tae Im and smirking at her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, Dispatch... and Yewon's agency to boot, how could they lie so shamelessly like this? Did they not think they would get caught? ㅋㅋ If that video was never leaked, Lee Tae Im would forever be remembered as the crazy b*tch while Yewon as the angel. And of course you can't forget Yewon swearing at the end too ㅋㅋ
2. [+79, -1] Unni, you don't like me, right?! *stares up and down*
3. [+65, -5] I also thought Yewon was the victim until the video was released but Yewon was in the wrong herself ㅋㅋㅋ If anything, she made the bigger mistake. Poor Lee Tae Im, proves you should never believe an article until there's proper evidence.
4. [+36, -1] Dispatch is all about the money in the end... they seriously reported the complete opposite of the truth. Since when was looking someone up and down the equivalent of "tears in her eyes, puts her head down"
5. [+33, -1] Shout out to the women who got hate and made a fool of for calling out Yewon's sly fox antics.
6. [+24, -0] Dispatch is trash
7. [+21, -0] I always knew there was something fishy about Dispatch when I saw them lie for Park Bom
8. [+21, -0] I wonder how many more novels Dispatch has written in the past
9. [+15, -1] This happened during Park Bom's scandal too. Dispatch will write whatever they feel like writing regardless of the truth. I can't understand kids who defend them ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+15, -0] I bet Yewon wanted to piss her pants when netizens were calling for MBC to release the video
11. [+15, -0] tsk tsk Dispatch... they've proven themselves to be attention whores with not only this scandal but the way they reported Suzy's scandal
12. [+11, -0] Journalists are such trash. I wonder how they feel earning money off of nearly exiling someone's career? This should be considered a crime. Can they really stomach a hot meal after doing something like that?