Article: iKON Bobby's airport t-shirt controversy... drawing on t-shirt too sexual?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+651, -7] At least share the picture you lazy journalist
2. [+481, -9] Could you really not find a picture to put up with the article?
3. [+233, -24] It's basically an anime girl's face in tears and her mouth is open for something... with unknown liquids around her mouth and face...
4. [+33, -4] I just saw the picture... is he insane? Even if a coordi dressed him in it, he's not just some mannequin, he obviously has his own eyes and a brain to make his own judgment; gross
5. [+27, -3] I saw it too and there is something weird about it. The girl in the picture is sweating and in tears with her tongue out. Hmm.. if it isn't sexual, then the only other explanation would be that the girl is eating something spicy.
6. [+23, -3] I saw the picture... that's totally wrong. He really had nothing else to wear? Keep shirts like that in the privacy of your home... you should know better as a public figure.
7. [+18, -3] So yeah I saw the picture and I don't think the journalist forgot to include the picture but rather chose not to considering there are kids in the news section too. It's really something...
8. [+15, -2] Both the person who dressed him in it and him for wearing it are gross
9. [+13, -0] Why even bother caring when his stupid fangirls will defend him for it ㅋㅋ
10. [+7, -5] Or you guys are just perverted and the girl is actually choking on a noodle in the picture
1. [+113, -7] Seems like he had to go to the airport right after a schedule so he just kept the shirt on. The shirt itself is a collaboration with a brand. Either way, he should've known better than to wear it in public knowing that it could bother fans and non-fans alike. He knew that there'd be cameras around at the airport. His coordi should've also made sure that he wore something over the shirt so that the graphic wasn't shown.
2. [+93, -5] He had a Japanese fanmeet and mini-concert schedule and then the airport scheduled right after so it seems like he didn't have time to change. Honestly when I checked out the other clothes from that brand collaboration, a lot of them were quite shocking... I think the coordi is crazy for dressing him in that to his schedules. YG please wake up and start telling your coordis to do their jobs. iKON is finally getting some schedules in, this is so upsetting that they have to deal with this too.
3. [+69, -5] If the coordi dressed him in that to an official schedule, she's practically an anti.
4. [+22, -1] I wish the coordi who dressed him gets fired
5. [+17, -0] http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/10/25/sankuanz-myge-capsule/?format=amp Checked out the other shirts from the brand and they're even worse.... what is his coordi doing...
6. [+15, -2] He had official schedules that day so he was dressed by his coordi, he did not dress himself. Bobby obviously has to wear whatever he's told to wear. This is all happening because his coordi screwed up, so frustrating that Bobby's the one getting hate.
7. [+9, -0] Obviously the blame should be on the coordi if she's the one who dressed him and he just wore it to the airport. Fans have been begging for the coordi to be swapped out this whole time and YG never listens. This is why people are always saying YG is the biggest anti of their own artists.