Article: 'Radio Star' Son Dongwoon, "B2ST's individual income is also divided 1/n... decided by show of hands"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"We still divide our individual income 1/n but 98% of B2ST's income comes from group activities. Honestly, individual activities like going on TV don't amount to much. Hyunseung hyung's Troublemaker promos did not make much because the expenses for clothing and album production were shared. Our income mostly comes from concerts, events, and CFs."
When asked if any member with more individual activities would have a problem, he replied, "That's why a year ago, we talked again about our income distribution. The company asked what we wanted to do so we decided by a show of hands and agreed on dividing it. My musical income was also shared with the members."
1. [+328, -16] I remember the members all helped pay off Kikwang's AJ debt before they started getting paid. Probably one of the reasons why Kikwang did a lot of individual activities at the start of their debut, because he was so grateful to them. When Doojoon started getting a lot of individual activities, he said he felt happy that he got to pay back the members for all the hard work they put into the album preparation. It feels like the six of them were made for each other... hopefully for a long time!
2. [+310, -20] If 98% of their income comes from group activities, I guess there isn't a member who's really regretful about that arrangement ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do well, guys~~
3. [+200, -15] B2ST is going to be a long running group.. I really like their new song too, promote for a long time!
4. [+47, -5] Who are the idiots who keep comparing this to Suzy? miss A barely has any group income, the situation's not comparable to B2ST at all.
5. [+39, -6] I think all of them being treated like nobodies in other companies and working this hard back up helped them mature into good people. They know what's more important than money in the end.
6. [+31, -13] Kikwang used to promote as AJ before B2ST and had some debt but all of B2ST helped him pay it off by dividing their income ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+20, -4] Dongwoon seems like a good person, like someone who treats their hyungs right
8. [+10, -1] One of the few idol groups who uses a ballad as their title track. The only male idol songs I have in my mp3 are B2ST's.