Article: SBS + Song Minho reps, "We sincerely apologize for the yeoldo statement"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+8,625, -383] SBS really needs to find that Ilbe employee and fire him, what're they doing.. tsk tsk
2. [+6,083, -237] Better than SBS who apologized only after the script was revealed. Minho admits to his mistake and accepts responsibility for it. Unfortunate what happened this time but I wish him the best.
3. [+5,931, -115] After all those scandals with ilbe, they now get into a yeoldo scandal ㅋㅋㅋ Hopeless
4. [+6,036, -962] What did Song Minho do to deserve this ㅠㅠ
5. [+844, -26] The kid who read it can be excused for being nervous and not catching on right away but what was the scriptwriter thinking?
6. [+884, -123] I hope Song Minho finds strength.. apparently that word wasn't used in the rehearsal but it was suddenly added so of course he'd read it as is... Sigh, the PDs only apologizing now because he got caught.
7. [+760, -56] Reading a suddenly edited script as is is not a sign of being dumb but someone making a mistake. Ultimately, yes he's at fault but netizens are taking it too far ㅋㅋ And that PD's a mess for apologizing only after being caught
8. [+651, -59] Mino is at fault. He didn't have the sense to fix yeoldo to bando and as a fan, I don't have any intention of shielding him... but I don't like how the PDs are trying to dump this all on Mino and pushing a witch hunt. Mino's apologizing and blaming it all on himself while the adults are acting like this...