Article: Jessica's rumors of leave, Chinese media "Unbelievable, filled with deep regret"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+474, -86] Honestly, I don't think Jessica's at fault here. Even as she was opening her own business, she never affected the team or Soshi's image negatively with her personal life. It's actually been Taeyeon or Hyoyeon who affected it negatively with their problems with men. Isn't Taeyeon the one that ruined SNSD's image with her SNS dating stuff? And she's still going on about that family picture and whatnot. Hyoyeon also had a lot white noise with her ex-boyfriend. Jessica hasn't done anything of the sort and it's become an 8:1 battle where I think it's too early to blame Jessica's business... SM was too hasty in kicking her out.. As well as the 8 members agreeing to it. The entire situation is unfortunate to watch, it's as if we're seeing the entire process of a team falling apart..
Article: '8' Soshi vs Jessica and SM... what will happen after
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+314, -108] It's not like SNSD is going to make them money for the rest of their lives. The other members are in musicals, acting, radio, and even date as well, why can't Jessica? Or are the other members jealous that she's making her own money now with a wealthy boyfriend so they kicked her out? It would've been better for them to support and believe in a member they've treated like a family for years... They're too old to be idols now, what's so wrong with going into other businesses?
2. [+208, -83] The other SNSD members all date and have individual activities.. so imagine what Jessica did was bad enough to get kicked out. I'm sure they tried to be understanding but she crossed a line that warranted being kicked out. She must've been really selfish because it's not being kicked out of SM but SNSD, so the members obviously had enough dealing with her. It's not like the other members don't want to open businesses or get married, they're just holding back for the sake of the group while Jessica chose not to.
3. [+150, -34] It's a problem for her to bring her boyfriend around to filmings and such for the sake of her business. And if Jessica said so herself that she'd leave after one album, the problem lies with her.
Article: SM "Weibo post was indeed made by Jessica" official confirmation
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+326, -58] As expected, SNSD was a fake image made for broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+403, -167] Why is Yoona allowed to act and miss Soshi promotions while Jessica can't run a business on top of attending her official schedules? This all sounds like an excuse to me and SM's just mad that she's doing something they don't get to profit off of.
3. [+192, -65] I don't understand the best replies. The other members doing solo acting activities still means they're managed by SM while personal businesses can't be managed by SM. SNSD has seen what happens when personal businesses get involved like JYJ. Other SNSD members are promoting as actors or units but they never promote to the point where they're the only ones in the spotlight. They always kept SNSD as the foremost important promotion. Jessica probably started to break that and it became harder to convince her otherwise.
1. [+267, -85] Not a Soshi fan but I don't think the other members should be blamed for agreeing to kick her out. I'd be more disappointed in Jessica for putting her business above the SNSD members, something they've kept together for years...
2. [+222, -40] Seems this happened because Jessica was overly ambitious with her dating, business, wedding, and even SNSD promotions. She's a bit greedy. You can't be good at everything in this world.
Article: 'Soshi withdrawal' Jessica, was her marriage to Tyler Kwon + fashion business the problem?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+402, -96] The WG members are so nice if you think about it... Sunye made an entirely selfish decision but they still believed in her and supported her... As for SNSD, so many people thought they'd last a long time but they are all only in it for the business... If the 8 members decided that it was better for their future to leave Jessica out... well... I wonder how things would've turned out if they chose instead to believe in her instead.
2. [+229, -62] Jessica probably realized their bond was all business. So she started her own business before things all came to an end. If SNSD was really that important to her, she could've delayed her business a bit more since SNSD has promotions scheduled up to the next year. Maybe the other members interpreted that as her not caring since she's leaving anyway since she went through with her business despite negotiations. I think the members who have it the hardest are the ones left right now. Sunye was selfish, but Jessica's just as if not more.
3. [+178, -33] She expected too much thinking she could date, run a business, and still be in Soshi.
Article: What will happen to Jessica's dongseng Krystal? "No problem... to focus on drama"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+360, -13] From a fellow member to now her sister... The stress she must be under right now.
2. [+299, -13] Fellow member Sulli's digging her own grave... labelmate sister is fighting the agency... Sigh, poor Krystal, what a rough year for her
3. [+167, -15] Didn't seem like Krystal wanted Jessica to get married either. She said that on their sister show.
Article: Taeyeon's SNS post earns attention following Jessica's leave "Family style" but only 7 icons... why?
Source: E-Today via Nate
1. [+1,215, -140] This sly fox knew all along. She tried to make it obvious with Baekhyun too with the oreo picture.
2. [+1,113, -171] She's the one who got caught kissing Baekhyun in a sports car.. meanwhile she kicks a fellow member out just because she got wedding rumors with a chaebol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,192, -287] There is no friendship between women. They are all in it for the business. When I watched Taetiseo, they didn't even look that close and the three of them said that they didn't know they'd become a unit. I think the members agreed to kick Jessica out because they got jealous of Jessica running a successful business and having a wealthy boyfriend on top of a sister who has a leading drama role now. Not like Sooyoung, Yoona, or Hyoyeon have boyfriends who can take care of them for the rest of their lives. Yuri doesn't have any real work or talent for individual activities and is being called a pig now after gaining weight. Seohyun's young so she has potential and Taeyeon can stick to being a singer since she's talented and Tiffany seems to be the simple type who sticks to doing what she likes like musicals and her boyfriend Nichkhun. Sooyoung's not good enough for a lead, Jung Kyung Ho's just whatever, Hyoyeon's dating some abusive man, Yoona's dramas aren't doing well, Lee Seung Gi's popularity has dropped, Sunny can be cute for a bit on varieties before getting married off to someone wealthy since her uncle's Lee Soo Man. Jessica's really the only successful one, I'd be jealous too. I bet this all happened because of jealousy... Real friendship only happens when you're young and don't understand how the real world works. Society changes you.