Article: "Winner's Japanese debut and IKON's Chinese advancement"... there's a reason to YG's greed
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+3,518, -55] Please... just promote them properly in Korea...
2. [+2,976, -311] Winner may be considered a group thoroughly prepared for this but there are still many people in Korea who don't know about them, isn't all of this still too early?
3. [+2,361, -114] Korean fans to Yang Hyun Suk have been nothing more than fools that he can empty pockets out of whenever his artists are tired from promoting overseas and have time to make a stop back to Korea. Anyone who still thinks YG's a family is just prey to their tricks. Forget your roots and you can never stretch out far... It's because there are still fans who treat their artists like gods just for showing their faces once every few years and shovel em all their money that YG thinks they can get away with this..
4. [+1,872, -33] Should really gain more public recognition in Korea before leaving..
5. [+1,746, -51] I knew YG was putting out articles every day just to test the reactions ㅎㅎ Fans totally fell for it. When they first said IKON would promote in Korea for a year, Winner fans got up in arms so then they said IKON's going straight to China, putting both IKON and Winner fans up in arms... and now they change their mind again saying IKON will promote in Korea before advancing to China. YG, should've said that from the start. Yesterday you said IKON was going to debut in China straight off the bat? What a joke...
6. [+329, -5] I look at Big Bang and Winner sometimes and it feels like they're foreign artists who sometimes visit Korea
7. [+325, -13] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋ They never cared about Winner fans and sent them straight to Japan after their debut but they cater to the whims of IKON fans by promising a year of Korean promotions???? Do they take Winner fans for fools?
8. [+276, -5] Give Winner some proper Korean promotions. They're not Chinese or Japanese singers. It already pisses me off that Winner's first tour is in Japan.