Article: 'Reply 1994' Jung Woo's brave confession... "I like Go Ara"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,091, -160] I approve of this marriage.
2. [+947, -63] They know more than anyone else that Trash has an amazing personality on top of attending Yonsei University's med school so of course they'd love him
3. [+711, -20] Why is Sung Dong Il not liking it~~ㅠㅠ
4. [+636, -22] I have a bad feeling about the next episode
5. [+270, -5] I think Sung Dong Il is more sad about losing Trash as a son rather than being sad over Trash and Najung dating...
Article: 'Reply 1994' Jung Woo's secret kiss awakens the dating cells of viewers
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+511, -213] Chilbong-ah, you should stop here. Continuing on is not sorrowful but messy. They're dating now, the game's over... Don't whine to Najung or tell Jung Woo that you won't give up and just stop here. Going any further is an obsession. If you acted like this in real life, you'd be called crazy.
2. [+343, -122] There are talks about Chilbong possibly being the husband ㅜㅜ Whether or not it makes sense, I think Trash matches Najung more... Please let it be Trash, please!! They're so sweet together ㅠㅠ
3. [+258, -58] I don't think Chilbong has any right to call himself in love if he's butting in to a couple who are clearly in love with each other. I feel bad for Chilbong and he's charming enough on his own but if he carries any further, I think his charms will disappear.
4. [+20, -1] I don't care who the husband is anymore... The drama has so many other elements like how much more nostalgia can it draw, how much sweeter can Najung and Trash's love be portrayed, how much cuter can Yoonjin and Samchunpo get... Who cares about the husband anymore.
5. [+19, -9] I really don't understand how anyone can want Najung to get with Chilbong... that'd be the ultimate of makjangs. In 1990, Korea was still very conservative, how could you expect Najung to break up with Trash for Chilbong??? It just doesn't make sense to me.