Article: INFINITE Sunggyu's 'misogyny controversy', "I saw 'Your Name'"
Source: The Fact via Nate
Article explains that the anime 'Your Name' has had sexist elements discussed regarding the body swap and how the male character touches the female character's body while in her body. Sunggyu posted that he simply watched the anime on his Instagram and was criticized for spreading an anime that promotes inappropriate behavior towards women and their bodies.
1. [+766, -12] So what about him posting about the anime is considered misogynistic?
2. [+655, -12] What in the world is this article talking about?
3. [+492, -12] Is this seriously an article on the main page? It's funny enough that people are claiming the movie is misogynistic but why should Sunggyu get hate just for watching it? I can't believe the journalist would even write an article about such an illogical argument that you would only read on feminazi communities;;;
4. [+41, -5] How do feminazis even function in real life when they view everything as misogynistic? ㅋㅋ
5. [+25, -1] I'm a woman myself and found nothing about this misogynistic... why are people so twisted
6. [+22, -2] I still don't get how what he did is considered misogynstic
7. [+20, -0] Do people not know what the word misogyny means? How is this misogynistic...
8. [+19, -0] So what the article is trying to say is that the movie itself has misogynistic elements (according to a minority) and Sunggyu watched the movie and posted the poster on his Instagram so people are claiming that Sunggyu is misogynistic by connection????? What in the world...
9. [+13, -0] The most ridiculous claim I've read all year
10. [+12, -0] The movie hit 2 million in the box office, does that mean all those people who watched the movie are committing misogyny as well?; ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+9, -0] Our country has to be the only one claiming that this movie is misogynistic... Sunggyu never even said anything misogynistic, just simply said that he watched the movie and posted it up, which other celebrities like Min Suk-ssi and Chun Woo Hee-ssi did as well. Stop trying to bring him down.