Lee Guk Joo has a fail moment with a new lipstick purchase


Article: "Being made fun of" Lee Guk Joo's American lipstick purchase is a fail

Source: Newsen via Nate + Nate

1. [+646, -42] She looks like Ursula from The Little Mermaid

2. [+619, -23] I was driving by Itaewon yesterday and saw a black woman wearing this color lipstick and she matched it really well. I think this type of color matches better on dark tones than whiter tones.

3. [+396, -16] I wonder when a color like this will ever be a trend? I don't think I could ever pull it off even if it becomes trendy ㅎㅎ

4. [+43, -12] I don't think it's the lipstick that's the problem..

5. [+38, -19] She has the type of face where no amount of weight loss will help

6. [+18, -2] Imagine that this is a selca that's gone through post editing... hul...

7. [+31, -1] Anyone who thinks she's pretty looks like Lee Guk Joo too

8. [+27, -5] I don't think her lips are the problem here

9. [+24, -1] Just looking at her face makes me feel so stuffy

10. [+23, -1] The way her lips are turned downwards makes her look like she's sad all the time

-