[Pann] Unexpectedly good idol songs that took you by surprise

Pann: Idol (non-title track) songs that took you by surprise

1. Winner - Different, Don't Love
2. EXO - Don't Go, First Snow
3. A Pink - Lovely Day
4. INFINITE - Where Loneliness Reaches
5. Block B - Close My Eyes, Be My Light, Where Are You
6. f(x) - Goodbye Summer
7. CNBLUE - Love Rides the Rain
8. B2ST - Hateful Person / BAP - Crash Incident
9. BtoB - Second Confession

1. [+163, -78] EXO's Peter Pan is also good ㅠㅠ

2. [+101, -50] I cried listening to INFINITE's 'Mom' ㅜㅜ It's really heart wrenchingly sad

3. [+66, -31] I love posts like this ㅎㅎㅎ I'll have to take a listen to some of the songs I've never heard of (Thanks for including Winner ^^) I found out about BAP through their recent slave contract scandal and searched them up a bit and really enjoyed 'Crash', I like bright songs like that

4. [+54, -7] Personally, out of the male idols, SHINee and INFINITE have great side tracks tracks and IU for females.

5. [+51, -2] To Heart has a song called 'Tell Me Why' that's really good

6. [+48, -24] Have you all listened to B2ST's side tracks? I used to ignore them no matter what my friends said because they were idols but I took a listen and bought their entire album ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're on another level

7. [+45, -6] INFINITE's 'Sonagi' is great. It's not a ballad song but it makes you feel good. Woollim made them perform it a few times because fans wanted to hear it live and it even beat their title track on the rankings too. The song's great.

8. [+44, -2] Not a fan of any idol but INFINITE has nice side tracks. Each of BAP's albums has at least one good side track too.

9. [+39, -9] I had no idea 'Where Loneliness Reaches' was an idol song when I first listened to it. I just assumed it'd be some artist but it was INFINITE ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+38, -7] SHINee's Aside is good too

-

NB: Some of my own suggestions off the top of my head (hesitated on throwing in my own suggestions because some of you use it against me to accuse of bias or whatever PLEASE DON'T DO THAT good songs are good songs, just enjoy 'em, no agenda here). SHINee - Graze, Lee Hyori - Amor Mio, f(x) - Beautiful Stranger, IU - Obliviate & This is not what I thought, Brown Eyed Girls - Lovemotion, T-ara - You You You.