SISTAR shares their secret to winning #1


Article: SISTAR reveals their secret to winning #1... "Good song, good agency, and good season"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+695, -108] Their secret is the support of the Melon distributors

2. [+540, -54] Pretty faces and bodies but their.. diapers.. ㅜㅜㅜ Their shorts look like floral diapers..

3. [+522, -52] I get that they're pretty and have great bodies but everything's just too much that it actually cuts at their image... Their shorts... speechless.

4. [+487, -66] And the power of Melon!

5. [+449, -75] Their secret is sajaegi

6. [+103, -20] Being the daughters of Melon is their secret~

7. [+87, -16] Ever since their debut, SISTAR got a lot of suspicions for always doing so well on Melon... I bet they stopped because of the sajaegi investigations but they've already cemented an image of being digital monsters so I guess the sajaegi in their younger days is paying off.

8. [+76, -16] I think they should cut back on the sexual innuendos in their song titles. Their song title is basically saying fu*k me, touch my body.. and Push Push Baby is somethign you say in bed...

-