Article: [Exclusive] Girl group 2NE1 Park Bom's drug smuggling 'pass'
Source: Segye Ilbo via Naver
1. [+4,215, -110] The article's out now... I guess Roommate is busy editing the show now.
2. [+3,489, -176] Farewell Park Bom
3. [+2,966, -152] They need to investigate the other members too
4. [+2,673, -194] I was waiting for this article to come out
5. [+945, -40] Finally the article is out ㅋㅋ How did Park Bom live for the past four years in case she got caught ㅋㅋ
6. [+958, -70] Finally it's been revealed ㅋㅋ Now YG will be teased for doing music under the influence
7. [+912, -60] Just because the drugs were for treatment and are legal in America doesn't matter because they're illegal in Korea and she smuggled them in. The fact of the matter is that she was investigated for those matters. Don't try to shield her for this.
8. [+809, -44] To be subscribed 80 pills, the doctor had to have been nuts. The drugs are only prescribed to patients in extreme pain and are given in powder form in small amounts. And they prescribed her 80 pills? Is that a joke? Don't shield this unless you know what you're talking about.
1. [+7,259, -231] Drug smuggling... This is enough to exile her from the industry
2. [+5,996, -182] I thought she was an okay person, why did she do this... What a shame, I won't be able to see her on Roommate anymore.
3. [+5,242, -130] Ha, even Park Bom now.. They're all leaving..
4. [+4,420, -294] Why does it feel like Korea's on tilt lately..
5. [+1,625, -34] I'm more surprised that we're finding out about something that happened in 2010 only now
6. [+1,531, -39] If she's still addicted... I really hope she gets help. She always looked off her rocker.
7. [+1,459, -30] More shocked at the investigations that were swung in her favor...;; No joke...
8. [+1,424, -53] Why even go easy on her because she's from YG, as if that means anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Throw her in jail
1. [+650, -37] She needs to retire from the industry. Doing drugs alone is an extreme crime but smuggling them in? If this was China, she'd be given the death sentence.
2. [+637, -33] Hul Park Bom, seriously daebak...
3. [+168, -14] So what was wrong with Bom wasn't her messed up plastic surgery but her drugs?
4. [+164, -11] Tomorrow's going to be a mess... I bet the Roommate members are in shock.
5. [+146, -11] Something's fishy with Naver... She was on the real time SNS search just a few minutes ago and now she's gone ㅎㅎ
Source: Nate 
1. [+584, -23] YG has been given a triple crowned with Psy, GD, and now Park Bom in drugs. Goosebumps.
2. [+463, -20] What's funny is that fans are still trying to shield this saying she was prescribed them in America and didn't know they were illegal in Korea ㅋㅋ Someone else who did the same thing at the same time was sentenced to jail ㅋㅋ She smuggled in 80 tablets~~
3. [+437, -14] Park Drugs
4. [+82, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ Pretty sure most people know that even Dara does drugs... YG's probably working to keep it on the down low. CL doing hookah is but the surface of the water~
5. [+62, -5] Just a year difference with GD's marijuana scandal ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure there are others in YG doing drugs too ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+300, -7] Take this opportunity to investigate all of the YG kids.
7. [+287, -9] Bye, Park Bom... Bye, YG... Bye, Roommate... Bye, 2NE1...
Article: Park Bom suspected of drug smuggling, YG reps, "We are checking"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+129, -2] Checking = looking for excuses
2. [+118, -2] Checking what ㅋㅋㅋ As if they really didn't know?? Just be honest and say you're looking for a solution~
3. [+120, -5] Checking = offering money under the table, threatening law enforces. They buried something that happened in 2010 and they say now they're checking the truth? Don't anyone dare shield this. As if she didn't know because it's legal in America. So if someone brought a gun over to Korea, it'd be okay because it's legal in America but not here?