Hyorin heats things up with her sexy 'Dally' comeback teaser



Article: 'Comeback' Hyorin shows off S-line body with a sexy heel dance

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,048, -47] Hyorin's more about her vocal talent than her sexiness or anything... I think it's better if she stays away from concepts like this.

2. [+1,036, -134] Gross..

3. [+863, -99] Is this really necessary? I consider myself pretty open-minded for someone who lived abroad and married someone European but I actually feel disgusted when I see Korean idols or female singers do concepts like this. I remember Hyorin as being actually talented, isn't she?

4. [+75, -2] I think idols struggle to differentiate between sexy and dirty

5. [+71, -2] She doesn't look sexy, just messy and cheap

6. [+70, -1] She crossed the line... she looks like an animal

7. [+57, -1] I was thinking she looked dirty before even reading the best replies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess the majority of people really do think alike ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+52, -2] Too much~

9. [+37, -2] This honestly feels dirty

10. [+34, -0] What's that pose? Isn't that the... sex position...

11. [+28, -1] She even beat Stellar with a pose like that;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+28, -1] With how talented she is, she'd be successful with any decent song... why go so far?

-