Rosé is honored to receive a love call from IU


Article: 'Weekly Idol' Black Pink Rose, "A love call from IU is an honor"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+324, -50] Just thinking about IU and Rose singing together sounds like a match made of honey... ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+304, -58] Love Rose's voice

3. [+226, -41] I remember they said they were so grateful to hear that from IU on a radio show not too long ago. A Rose and IU collab would be candy for the ears.

4. [+25, -18] Her voice is sweet like Rose wine

5. [+21, -15] They definitely both have unique voices... If they ever do a collab, I promise I'll listen to it every day ㅎㅎ

6. [+17, -21] They sound like a 2NE1 copy to me

7. [+41, -30] I personally think Rose is the nicest and has the best voice out of Black Pink ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I found out about Black Pink through Jisoo but became a fan after seeing Jennie and Lisa on stage and then fell for Rose after watching more videos...

8. [+22, -13] The best voices!

-