Hollywood: Beyonce


Article: "My prince, my princess" Beyonce reveals twins for the first time

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+471, -19] So pretty ㅋㅋㅋ she looks like Aphrodite in this photo

2. [+246, -18] Beyonce has always been so charming to me as a singer... but it feels unfamiliar to me still to see her as a mother

3. [+235, -46] I don't know why foreign celebrities are always taking photos with minimal clothing so soon after giving birth??

4. [+22, -4] Newborns have really weak skin, the sun isn't good for them

5. [+20, -0] Diamond spoon twins ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+19, -5] What is she doing with two babies whose necks are barely supported...

7. [+10, -0] Imagine hitting a mega millionaire lottery the minute you're born

8. [+9, -0] She looks like a new version of the Birth of Venus ㅎㅎ so pretty!!!!

9. [+8, -0] Beyonce looks amazing as a singer but even stronger as a mother...

10. [+7, -0] If she was a Korean star, people would be calling her an attention wh*re ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-