Article: Soyu "50 kg? 55 kg? I DON'T look at the scale, my pretty body is a result of the mirror"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+2,554, -44] She's right, it's not your weight that matters but the balance of it and the line of your body
2. [+2,049, -135] She's honest. Most female celebrities hesitate on saying weights with a 5 in the front. Even kids who look in their mid to late 50s are on TV saying they're 46 or 47 kg, which is funny ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,620, -29] I have two full length mirrors at home too ㅋㅋㅋ but it doesn't deter me from late night snacking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+973, -41] You can tell she really likes working out. People who work out know that weight is nothing but a number. Cool of Soyu!
5. [+142, -6] I like healthy bodies a lot better than skinny skeletons
6. [+93, -2] More important than weight is body fat percentage and balance
7. [+80, -6] Yeah, weight really is nothing but a number...
8. [+69, -3] It's the same method top model Han Hye Jin uses