[Pann] Video catches fans shouting at Jang Moon Bok to die


Pann: Don't you think this is a bit harsh?

"There was a hidden mission recording for the trainees at Sangam but the schedule info got leaked so a bunch of fans were gathered. Some trainees were driving by with their windows up but Jang Moon Bok had his window down and was waving to fans as he passed us. One fan of another trainee shouted loudly at him, 'Scew off f*ck' which was caught on a fancam. It's not in the video but someone else also shouted at him to 'die'. And whenever a fan said they were Jang Moon Bok's fan, the other fans would make fun of them on their Twitters and laugh at their faces...." [video link]

1. [+495, -9] I mean I don't really like Jang Moon Bok either but that doesn't mean you have to go around and be an attention wh*re like that. Just keep it to yourself and vote for the trainee that you want, what's wrong with people?

2. [+445, -3] Are they crazy...? How can they say that to a person, are they insane...?? Jang Moon Bok did nothing to deserve any of that

3. [+410, -3] Are they crazy?? What did he do so wrong to deserve being told to die;;

4. [+99, -4] I never thought much of him but seeing this makes me support him and vote for him

5. [+89, -2] Breaks my heart... He's honestly not that talented but he overcame being the butt of jokes once with 'Superstar K' and is putting himself out there again... now I'm scared he'll get hurt all over ㅠ

6. [+58, -0] Checked the video out and it was super loud, Jang Moon Bok probably heard it all

7. [+55, -1] Telling someone to die to their face is basically proving you're an idiot...

8. [+53, -3] He's the type of person who uplifts the moods of the people around him.. I can see why people support him

9. [+37, -3] The more people get mad at Jang Moon Bok, the more people like us vote for him harder. I normally don't do voting things because I'm lazy but I'm going to vote hard for him. The more you tell him to die, the more I'll vote for him to survive right before your very eyes.

10. [+28, -3] This just makes Jang Moon Bok supporters feel more determined. We're going to make sure he debuts just to prove them all wrong./

-