Pann: Girl's Day talks about what really happens at IAC ㅋㅋㅋ
Post about how Girl's Day talked about all the flirting that goes on at 'IAC' and how 'somes' blossom from all the staring and checking out idols do with one another or even passing notes with numbers on them.
1. [+213, -3] Just don't get caught ^^... but imagine having to see your ex, ex-ex, and ex-ex-ex boyfriends all in one spot every holiday, I'd want to barf... ugh
2. [+213, -9] Well you have a whole bunch of pretty and handsome kids in one room, how could they not fall for one another..
3. [+155, -17] I'm sure the flirting goes both ways, not just your oppas...
4. [+120, -0] I heard waiting rooms are where the real stuff happens... so curious ^.^
5. [+106, -1] One of the best things about YG... they don't put their idols on IAC...
6. [+99, -0] Yup... IAC is the hot spot for dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's basically one huge blind date every holiday...
7. [+90, -1] It's hilarious that the hottest spot for idols to flirt and date is also one where all their fans are sitting there and watching ㅋㅋ idiots
8. [+79, -3] Maybe I'm reading into this too seriously but it kind of makes me feel weird that the idols are thinking of flirting when their own fans are watching from the stands... I'd feel too bad to do it. Not that dating's bad, of course.
9. [+68, -2] So if all the idols are in one room like that, I bet convos like this can pop up: "I used to date him", "You did? I did too!", "But I dated him too!"
10. [+59, -2] I'd rather the idols flirt and date their peers at places like IAC than Sulli who dated an old man like Choiza
11. [+47, -2] I don't blame them, I'd be the same as an idol.. imagine being in a room full of pretty and handsome kids
12. [+38, -0] The idol dating world is probably super makjang... probably a ton of couples who broke off on bad notes who have to act all nice to each other for the cameras at IAC