The hilarious reason a member decided to leave her girl group




Article: The legendary reason why a girl group member decided to leave

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Article talks about former Nine Muses member Bini being on a TV show where her and the members had to help on a sweet potato farm under the hot sun. Bini had said to the camera, "I don't know why I have to be doing this right now. It's the other members who have get the script and the screentime, I don't know why I have to be out here burning under the hot sun. I think I'm going to leave Nine Muses soon." Hilariously enough, she did end up leaving the group not soon after.

-

1. [+1,328, -13] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, this story really is legendary. She's so cool..

2. [+1,181, -8] She must've felt a sense of shame over her career path

3. [+342, -2] An example of words matching action...

4. [+154, -4] I personally think that was ballsy of her to say... and it probably wasn't easy going through with her words too. I find it cool that she's able to speak her mind and go through wit it.

5. [+138, -4] Wow, looks like they didn't even give the unpopular members any scripts for the show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+108, -3] A legendary story ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It really is better to just leave the group if you're not getting any attention

7. [+106, -3] So cool... that's how I want to live my life.

8. [+99, -6] She's so damn honest and cool, I like her

9. [+74, -5] Not too long after she quit, she started dating a pro athlete before getting married ㅋㅋ either way, seems to be the most realistic decision in the end!

10. [+55, -2] She probably wanted to dance on stage to the cheers of the crowd but instead she's stuck doing hard labor out in the fields so of course she'd want to quit...

11. [+46, -7] She's so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+43, -0] Had no idea this story even existed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+38, -3] The celebrity industry is so cut throat. She's so pretty and yet the TV just put her in as some background figure with no script just because she isn't popular.

14. [+32, -2] She's definitely the type that can't tell white lies and all ㅋㅋㅋ she's married to a soccer player now and living fine~~

-