Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yun Hee are dating



Article: [Exclusive] Lee Dong Gun ♥ Jo Yun Hee go from drama to real life lovers... 'dating'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+5,788, -206] Lee Dong Gun kicked his piece of crap car to the curb for a Mercedes Benz

2. [+4,173, -57] Daebak... but they match well ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,769, -50] I hope they're happy, they match well

4. [+2,285, -46] Hul daebak...

5. [+2,189, -49] Hul I had my doubts but this is daebak

6. [+1,079, -24] Jo Yun Hee matches him so much better than Jiyeon, no? ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+966, -15] I knew this would happen, I could tell from the way she looked at him, it looked so real. Daebak, have a happy relationship!

8. [+904, -18] I knew they had a vibe going on towards the end ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Dong Gun was never that great of an actor but his acting picked up because it was genuine

9. [+798, -13] I remember watching their drama with my mom and saying that he should break up with Jiyeon to date Jo Yun Hee and it actually happened ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+742, -10] I have never seen so many positive comments on an article about a man who broke up and started a new relationship so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+549, -18] She's so much better than Jiyeon and matches him better too

2. [+423, -12] I thought they matched well, I'm glad it worked out ㅎ their age gap is just perfect too ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+264, -17] Hul...

4. [+42, -1] Lee Dong Gun seems to be the type that can't stay single

5. [+36, -2] She's actually the best match he's dated so far!!! Don't let her go, last long~~

6. [+34, -3] He's old enough now where he has to consider marriage when he's dating

7. [+32, -1] Way better than T-ara Jiyeon

8. [+25, -0] If only he didn't write that post when he was dating Jiyeon ㅋㅋㅋ that's going to haunt him for the rest of his career ㅋㅋ "Everyone~ My Jiyeon is more mature than me~ I'm more immature than Jiyeon is~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+21, -4] Jo Yun Hee's a really nice person, I hope they have a good relationship

10. [+17, -1] A lot of people predicted this, especially the ones who watched the drama. As the drama drew to its end, Lee Dong Gun's eyes were practically dripping with hearts ㅋㅋㅋ

-