Gugudan makes comeback with 'A Girl Like Me'



Article: Gugudan releases 'A Girl Like Me'... more powerful comeback

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+495, -92] We're being flooded with girl groups in March

2. [+395, -67] Way better than 'Wonderland', I can't wait to see the stage

3. [+345, -69] I thought the song would be a hook song but it's actually a powerful vocal song, it gets harder as the song goes on

4. [+952, -277] I like the 'How's that?' part ㅋㅋ

5. [+446, -119] A girl like me, a girl like me me

6. [+147, -27] I just saw the music video and now I'm wondering why they chose a mermaid concept as their debut concept. If only they debuted with a concept like this ㅠㅠ it matches Gugudan well and I think I'll notice a lot more of the members aside from Sejung and Mina. Hope you all do well!!!

7. [+115, -18] Wow, I'm surprised because it exceeded my expectations, it's great

8. [+143, -28] I find Kang Mina so pretty lately ♡

9. [+121, -21] The song's great, actually every single song on the album is worth a listen ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+118, -20] The song's good~

-