Rainbow's Seungah transitions into acting with new agency


Article: Rainbow member Oh Seungah to transition into acting, labelmates with Shim Hyung Tak and Han Go Eun in new agency

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+247, -7] She seems to have joined an agency stronger than DSP at least. Congratulations~

2. [+257, -20] I always thought the Rainbow kids had faces meant more for acting than idol. I wish her luck.

3. [+164, -9] It'd be funny if she took a role as Sung Yuri's little sister ㅋㅋ or even twins

4. [+133, -9] I don't know who she is but judging by her picture, she looks to be better off as an actress than an idol. She's pretty.

5. [+113, -10] She's super pretty, I think she'd be successful as an actress if she has the acting talents to back it up

6. [+9, -0] Isn't she the one that swims well? I always thought she was pretty

7. [+6, -0] Wishing Rainbow the best!!! Fighting :)

8. [+8, -2] Seungah really does have actress visuals

9. [+7, -1] I hope she shines as an actress

10. [+2, -0] But after seeing her as a lead in a webdrama... she really needs a lot of acting practice

-