EXID teases with hotelier look for 'LIE' comeback


Article: 'Comeback' EXID transforms into hoteliers 'chic look'

Source: Herald Pop via Naver



1. [+1,225, -102] Seeing them posed like this makes me realize how tall and lean they all are

2. [+693, -76] Can't tell what their music video is going to be like... but I can't wait

3. [+614, -75] Wow, they're all so tall, can't wait for this album

4. [+516, -75] They look so pretty... can't wait ㅎㅎ let's hit daebak with this album!!

5. [+222, -34] Definitely looks different from their previous concepts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ can't tell what the concept is but it's so pretty

6. [+142, -19] Gorgeous... and so tall too

7. [+146, -22] Not even a fan but I was so excited listening to their songs, they're all so good ㅎㅎㅎ LE really worked hard on this, it's making me become a fan! Hit daebak, EXID!

8. [+136, -19] Their new song's super good, it's going to hit daebak, I can feel it ㅎㅎ

-