Weather forecasts a gloomy Christmas in Korea


Article: There won't be a white Christmas... rain expected on the 23rd

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

(TN: Christmas in Korea isn't celebrated as a family holiday but rather a day for couples to go out on dates or throw parties, hence the solos rejoicing)

1. [+238, -9] Can we please get a downpour on the 24th while we're at it

2. [+213, -4] What a heartwarming piece of news in this dreary world~

3. [+160, -7] Yay *clap clap clap*

4. [+16, -0] That's great news hehehe I hope it rains hard on Christmas day...

5. [+16, -2] Awesome news!!! Please rain hard on Christmas day ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+9, -1] Hell for couples, great for solos

7. [+5, -1] I hope it rains all day, I'll just be home anyway

8. [+4, -0] I hope it rains so hard that it pokes holes in umbrellas

9. [+4, -1] Can we please get some thunderstorms too for the 25th

10. [+3, -1] I hope all of the couples come out to celebrate Christmas and end up breaking up in the rain ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+2, -1] I hope all of the rain freezes on the 23rd and creates streets of ice...

12. [+2, -1] Make it rain hard so couples can't leave their homes ^^

-