[Pann] Rookie group criticized for unmannerly behavior on music show ending stage

Instiz: Rookie idol group under controversy today

'Road Boyz' stood in front of EXO at the ending stage when the winner was being announced when it was EXO who was the #1 runner up next to Psy.





Source: Pann

1. [+183, -3] I hope people aren't thinking that EXO-L are overreacting about this issue ㅋㅋㅋ This would piss any fandom off if it happened their own group. Us fans are the ones who voted, streamed, and bought their songs to make them nominees for the #1 and yet the faces we see on camera are rookies we've never seen before;;; I wanted to see my own singer

2. [+177, -2] I agree, I don't know what right they thought they had to be on camera like that ㅋㅋㅋ Pisses me off. Other singers have to work so hard to get to this point and they think they can show their faces in just a month after their debut?

3. [+175, -5] Look at this guy even throwing up a peace sign while Psy is giving his award speech ㅋㅋㅋ


4. [+103, -0] I've noticed that they've been standing between the #1 nominees for the past couple of weeks.. what're they trying to do? Get more antis? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not even an EXO fan but I saw that random rookie stand in the front and Chanyeol have to squeeze in behind him, it was so ridiculous

5. [+84, -0] I'm not saying that they should go to the back just because they're rookies but EXO's obviously the runner ups and the camera can only squeeze so many EXO members in so why are you blocking the members by standing center like this? He can obviously see through the monitors what he's doing and he doesn't even move out of the way for them.

-

Pann: A comparison of the attitudes between the two groups

EXO during their rookie days
1. [+204, -6] The kids are 4 years into their debut but look at them standing all the way in the back when they're not the runner ups ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So considerate of them


2. [+195, -0] I think the problem here is that the rookie group stood in front of and blocked their seniors who were the runner ups, not that they were just standing in the front

3. [+190, -0] It's honestly disrespectful... EXO was pushed off camera by them when they're the ones who are the runner ups. I thought EXO wasn't the runner up because I didn't see them on my screen..

4. [+79, -0] Chanyeol looked so lost in the back an Sehun tried to join the rest of EXO but gave up

5. [+75, -0] I wouldn't call him a bad person for it but just greedy for the camera and has no clue what's going on around him

-