Actress Han Chae Young is a mania for soft drinks


Article: Han Chae Young's secret to her body, "I eat even when I'm hungry at 2 am, but keep up with muscle exercise"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+875, -14] Reminds me of when UEE said that she doesn't manage her body but her father said in an interview that he was upset because his daughter exercises too hard and doesn't eat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that was hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Celebrities need to cut it with the lies~~~

2. [+453, -15] Laughable ㅋ

3. [+182, -3] I bet she starves all day and eats a cucumber at 2 am ㅋ

4. [+42, -9] Most female celebrities or idols are 160 cm + and under 50 kg but they always say that they eat all they want but exercise to make up for it... but everyone knows that you can't maintain a body like that by eating everything you want unless you're only eating salads and chicken breast for 3 meals a day.

5. [+33, -0] Kim Sarang said the most truthful statement ever... "I gain weight if I eat all three meals a day ^^"

6. [+21, -0] She probably eats like that once every five years ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -1] Why does she lie about something so obvious... does she expect people to be like wow, she eats all that and is still skinny? Why does it kill to be honest and just admit that she eats minimally, exercises hard, and has a trainer. It's like those kids in school who studied till they got nose bleeds but lied to their classmates like, "Oh man, I didn't study at all for this test" ...

8. [+15, -0] I bet all those sodas belong to her husband ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-