Paul McCartney holds his first Korean concert




Article: "Let It Be" rings out in Jamshil... Paul McCartney's first Korean concert

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+1,404, -57] When 'Golden Slumber' started playing at the end, I cried like crazy... let's meet again for sure

2. [+1,275, -30] Please, I really hope to see him soon... I bought R seat tickets because I didn't have much money but this concert was so good that I wouldn't have even cared if I sat in G1 with no money ㅠㅠㅠ Please keep your promise to come back, I believe in you Paul hyung ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,127, -40] Paul McCartney is definitely about 'Let It Be'...

4. [+937, -20] Thank you for being a musician who genuinely loves both his music and his fans

5. [+218, -3] A concert to remember for the rest of my life. I thought I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't see this, thank you for coming. When the crowd began singing 'Hey Jude' at the end, he came back out and performed along.

6. [+182, -1] Shocking how he didn't even drink a sip of water for the entire three hours

7. [+186, -13] A rare case where the concert exceeds the cost of the tickets... the best, as expected. Thank you ㅠㅠ

8. [+165, -2] Paul has so much aegyo and said things in Korean as much as he could ㅠㅠ his live was so good I thought I was listening to his CD ㅠㅠ See you soon for real!!

9. [+158, -6] Never thought I'd be able to hear his live in my life but I've accomplished one of my goals in life. Thank you for coming!

-