NS Yoonji reveals she was voted homecoming queen in high school


Article: NS Yoonji, "I was chosen as the homecoming queen in my freshman year, the first Asian to be picked"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+4,000, -158] She looks weird but still pretty... so sad how she's always working hard but never seems to get anywhere.

2. [+3,247, -71] I guess if you're good looking, you don't suffer racism... what if it's not racism but discrimination against octopuses.

3. [+2,836, -1267] I used to be a smart little kid in elementary school and was even voted class president but now I'm a slave to the system

4. [+248, -36] It's okay, you don't need to worry about popularity. Just make sure you meet a nice husband while you're still young and pretty. Getting into a good marriage is the best there is, Yoonji-ya.

5. [+219, -10] Get popular already, it's so weird how she has this amazing body and she's still nowhere.

6. [+219, -19] She came to my school's festival and looks amazing in real life... I fell for her and I'm a woman myself. Such an amazing body.

7. [+206, -22] The stars that make it on TV aren't the ones who are book smart and good at everything. It's usually just the ones who look erotic, give great fan service, and look like they'd put out for anyone who asked... isn't that why idols get so much push, push, push into success?

8. [+216, -37] Maybe she's a similar case like Park Soo Jin... not getting popular because of a lack of sponsors.

9. [+131, -14] I can see why she was voted homecoming queen. She's already at the top out of Korean singers when it comes to having a hot body..

10. [+101, -1] I briefly attended a high school in America and a minority being voted homecoming queen in America is pretty much like me being picked Miss Korea, basically impossible. Americans like a very traditional blonde hair, blue-eyed cheerleader with a football player boyfriend type look and they're usually the ones who get voted. I guess NS Yoonji was super popular over there to have been voted.. hul.

-