BoA returns to the stage with 'Kiss My Lips'


Article: 'Music Bank' BoA, a sexy charisma that rivals Beyonce + feather performance

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+444, -44] Honestly, her title track doesn't live up to 'Only One' and the stage itself was below average..

2. [+428, -24] BoA should've just sang live ㅜㅜ lip syncing is so awkward for her ㅜㅜ

3. [+386, -42] I was really looking forward to this but the stage looked so outdated;;;

4. [+43, -10] I know she's a 15 year veteran so she wants more creative control with composing her entire album and everything but I think she should've gotten her title track from a professional. I've always enjoyed her songs and performances but this new song has no climax. It's just a repetition of 'kiss my lips' and BoA acting so fatally sexy; It would've been better if she released something like 'My Name' or 'Lose Your Mind'... and BoA's short so her outfit concept doesn't match her and doesn't look sexy at all;

5. [+39, -11] She should've gotten her song from a professional.. the song has no impact.

6. [+34, -12] Why 100% lip sync... and if you're going to lip sync at all, don't make it so awkward. I thought I was watching a dancer the whole time.

7. [+34, -17] Just going to put it out coldly... this is not good!!

8. [+33, -12] The song's bad... I wish she did something more exciting like 'My Name'

9. [+26, -15] This isn't an issue of her lip syncing or live... it just feels like she's downgraded overall. Her title track doesn't even sound like a title track and although I like BoA's songs, you have to admit that her vocal color gets tiring fast... overall, this is a downgrade from 'Only One'.

10. [+25, -12] BoA should stick to promoting songs that SM gives her instead of composing her own... her song's alright but there's nothing public friendly about it.

-