Hani talks about her younger brother in the army


Article: Hani's perfect body from top to bottom "Realized our popularity through my dongsaeng in the army"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+505, -16] Her brother must be proud but also nervous... I'd be boiling inside having to hear fellow soldiers making sexual remarks about EXID while watching them on TV..

2. [+351, -20] They probably ask him a bunch of private stuff about Hani.... how tiring it must be for him.

3. [+222, -30] Hani's so pretty ㅋㅋ

4. [+25, -9] I imagine the senior laying down with his hand down his pants while watching Hani on TV and going, "Wow, she sure knows how to shake her hips". My blood would boil if I were her dongsaeng.

5. [+6, -0] I can't imagine it'd be all that great for her dongsaeng considering he has to deal with all of the perverted sexual comments his seniors make all the time...

-