TV: 'Real Men' (Amber)


Article: 'Real Men' Amber eventually cries... "I don't know 100 of the words that were just said"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+19,911, -284] Burst out laughing at "Forget it" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have a feeling Amber will be hilarious

2. [+16,664, -221] Can't imagine how frustrating the language barrier must be for her... but that "forget it" at the end... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+14,790, -218] "For.. for... forget it" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious

4. [+11,223, -164] "Forget it"... the one phrase that made me burst out laughing

5. [+2,343, -35] I almost cried with her because I was so proud at how hard she was working through everything despite the difficult language barrier. I did laugh when she said "Forget it", though... She seems likable, like an untainted, innocent soul.

-

Article: 'Real Men' Amber and Kang Yewon, the two dark horses of the female special

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+5,613, -117] Amber's for... for... forget it ㅋㅋㅋ it was daebak

2. [+4,565, -111] Forget it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt bad when I saw her cry but then burst out laughing at that one phrase ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,396, -129] Amber's the best!!! Do well

4. [+785, -25] After getting through push ups and winning #1 in track, why did she look like a little baby when she burst out into tears after trying to hold in her questions because of the language barrier ㅜㅜㅜ I never knew who she was but I can already tell how genuine she is just from the show! Amber fighting ㅋㅋ forget all of your troubles

5. [+696, -27] I feel like she was more upset at being a bother to others by having to ask them questions because of her language barrier...

6. [+660, -19] Amber never saw the light because she's always been buried by Krystal and Sulli so I was so happy to see her on the show ㅜㅜㅜ I honestly thought she'd get hate for how masculine her style is but I think Amber really carried the show today.. I'm so proud. Hope her solo album also hits daebak.

7. [+638, -24] Already calling it that Amber's going to shoot a CF soon with the "forget it" tagline ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amber, you're doing nothing wrong so find strength! Just imagine your fellow members training at a Chinese army and having to speak Chinese.

-