[Pann] Rude girl group at a senior boy group's concert?

Pann: Junior girl group acts out of order at senior's concert

I went to my bias' concert and behind me was another girl group in the seats. I thought it was cool to be so close to celebrities so I kept stealing glances at them and jeez did I get a view of their attitudes...

They pretended to show support at the beginning but as the concert went on, they started chatting amongst themselves and fixing their make up or playing with their phones... There was also a part where you're all supposed to stand up and even the parents of my bias group was standing but those b*tches kept chatting and looking at their mirrors..

And when they were talking about something serious, I couldn't even hear them because the girls were being so noisy.. Shows how much of their attitude issues they hide off camera.

I heard about one of the members getting hit in the head and I thought she deserved it. No way she'd get any love with an attitude like that. I understand why she got hit... such a whiny kid on the show anyway.

1. [+202, -22] I think OP is talking about AOA. I remember another instance where Hyejung was spotted saying something while Chorong was singing and her lips looked like she was mouthing "She's really bad" but opinions were divided between "She's really good" too but reading this post makes me think it was the former now.

2. [+183, -15] Typical kids full of attitude you'd find anywhere around you. Fixing their make up, throwing trash anywhere, chatting up a storm, acting all pretty and looking down on non-celebrities..

3. [+182, -15] I think AOA needs to reflect..

4. [+93, -3] My friend's an Elf so she was at the concert too and said she saw AOA so I asked her if they were pretty and she told me, "Who cares if they're pretty, they're really noisy"

5. [+79, -4] I think OP is talking about SuJu's concert. AOA took pictures with Ryeowook and Eunhyuk in their waiting room ㅋㅋㅋ Can't believe they took pictures with them while acting like that in the crowd, tsk tsk. I heard other accounts like this on other community boards.

6. [+69, -4] For those who don't get it yet, we're talking about it Super Junior and AOA

7. [+65, -5] It's not only AOA but the SM Rookiez too. They came to Super Junior's concert with their faces all covered up and then just left mid-concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile AOA was spotted throwing away trash and support sticks on the floor. AOA has attitude problems but so does Rookiez considering they're at their own labelmate senior's concert.

8. [+53, -4] Other accounts like this have been going around on Instiz too

9. [+51, -4] I knew they'd get hate one day... I remember them all looking so cold and stone faced whenever the camera panned to them on Gayo Daejun or MAMA.

10. [+47, -5] For those of you claiming that these are just rumors, these accounts have been going around on almost every community site outside of Pann. AOA has a picture they took with Super Junior in their waiting room and a lot of people criticized AOA's attitude on SNS right after the concert. Fans had to clean up the trash and light sticks that AOA threw on the floor. They were noisy, played with their phones, fixed their make up, and didn't even get up when they had to. They had no manners at all and people wrote up accounts with their tickets to the concert as proof so these aren't just malicious rumors.

-