Taeyang and Jeff Bernat working on a top collaboration


Article: [Exclusive] Jeff Bernat x Taeyang, currently working on a top secret historical collab project

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,132, -59] Jeff Bernat is known for only being popular in Korea. I took a listen to him live and was disappointed.

2. [+813, -18] What's so top secret about a project that's featured on the main page of Naver news already ㅋㅋ

3. [+602, -85] Is Jeff Bernat in need of quick cash

4. [+552, -67] Jeff Bernat is overhyped

5. [+110, -3] I was so shocked after listening to Jeff Bernat live...

6. [+101, -3] Jeff Bernat's way too overhyped... his live is the worst

7. [+103, -12] Jeff Bernat's a horrible live singer. I'd rather YG just give Taeyang another solo. Let's get another song like Eyes, Nose, Lips.

8. [+70, -1] I'm a concert fiend to the point where I'm Diamond level on Interpark. The worst concert I've ever spent money on has to be Jeff Bernat. My boyfriend and I left mid-show swearing ㅋ He keeps getting concerts in Korea but he never practices or improves, he must take Koreans for idiots ㅋ

-

Source:
Nate

1. [+87, -4] Supposed to be top secret but this article shows anything but

2. [+65, -13] Jeff Bernat's a nobody that Americans don't even know

3. [+21, -9] Jeff Bernat's a horrible live singer. The honey sweet voice you hear in his songs are not what you get live, what you get is some high school kid wannabe rapper's voice... I went to his concert and was disappointed with how differently he sounded. Either way, I'm still looking forward to their collaboration.

4. [+13, -4] Can't listen to Jeff Bernat live ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a fan of him too but I don't think this collab is anything to call historical... Although his song style is a definite fit for Korea.

5. [+9, -0] Kind of obvious that YG's just releasing whatever to cover for that army scandal this morning

-