[Instiz] Han Se Ah's questionable dress


Instiz: Han Se Ah's outfit currently controversial

"Hul??"

"What in the world... well that's embarrassing ㅜㅜㅜ"

"I thought she wasn't wearing underwear at first... she's wearing one, right? I certainly hope she is.."

"Holy, what am I looking at"

"Hul.. I can see it... what the... embarrassing ㅠㅠ"

"So is she wearing underwear or not?"

"Underwear... all those straps... see through.. red... So much going on at once, talk about fashion overkill"

"I don't understand the coordi or even her for agreeing to wear it"

"Does she want to get popular that badly.. ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure she checked the mirror before going out on stage"

"How did her stylist or manager not catch this?"

"Saw all the straps at first and thought it was weird, then I scrolled further down..."

-