2NE1 plans to comeback this month


Article: [Exclusive] 'YG' 2NE1 to comeback as well... a head on battle with 'SM' SNSD

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+691, -42] I like both, please don't make us choose and fight.

2. [+641, -11] YG says that but they never follow up on actual releases so whatever..

3. [+471, -12] Hul, really? I knew the company wouldn't be crazy enough to put them on a world tour with only two digital singles and no album... but YG has lied so much that I can't trust them anymore.

4. [+529, -71] They're both legends in the idol industry

5. [+143, -22] "2NE1 hasn't released an official album since their September 2010 release 'To Anyone'" Yeah YG, I'm sure you're very proud of that to put that line in the press release.

6. [+121, -14] This is actually their second time going up against each other... Genie vs I Don't Care

7. [+120, -17] Two groups to finally put down all of the stripping kids.. I want the best for both of them.

8. [+91, -3] This is their second time right since I Don't Care and Genie?

-