Nana says her parents are happy about her #2 rank on TC Chandler's list


Reader request.

-

Article: Nana expresses her feelings on being the #2 'most beautiful face in the world' "My parents are happy"

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

Nana: "I was really happy that people overseas knew who I was. My parents were especially happy. I hope this opportunity can be used to get After School more known."

On how to become #1, "I'll have to work on my inner beauty."

After choosing Lizzy and E-Young as members who could overtake her rank, "E-Young and Lizzy are both in the top 100. I think that next time, they'll be able to overtake me."

Lizzy: "People said that the rank was wrong because I was included in it (disappointed tone)."

-

1. [+113, -15] I saw her pre-surgery face... She looked like a neighborhood hyung

2. [+58, -7] I really want to know what their standards were... Why so many Korean girl groups in a rank for the whole world???

3. [+70, -21] The rank sounds like something that came out of my local village office

4. [+58, -12] I don't think the judges saw her past photos ㅋ And it doesn't make sense because actresses should've been ranked higher. Their average visuals are a wall you can't climb over.

5. [+51, -7] Who is she again?

-