Kim Hyun Joong chooses Crayon Pop as his favorite rookie girl group


Article: Kim Hyun Joong "Crayon Pop's choreography is similar to my song... Should I sue" joke

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I'm a ghost senior because I'm not used to being greeted by my juniors. I run away from them. I do watch girl group videos on YouTube. My favorite junior is rookie girl group Crayon Pop. I have a song titled 'Lucky Guy' and the 'Bar Bar Bar' choreography is similar to it. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say they copied it. Should I sue them.... (laughter). I'm joking, they're a junior I really like."

1. [+685, -79] Kim Hyun Joong ㅋㅋㅋ I like guys like him who mix in jokes with their words ㅋㅋ He's always been like that and it's funnier because he says it with such a cute face ㅋㅋ Double S is still one team, when are they coming back together? ㅜㅜ I feel bad for the Triple S

2. [+499, -89] I saw him in real life in Gangnam and he's really handsome!! He has an aura that idols these days can't put out ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+435, -55] I saw it and the choreography really is similar ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -7] He asked his fans not to send him lunch boxes but him his 60 cent digital songs instead... Really impossible for him to get hate.

5. [+37, -6] This guy's hilarious ㅋㅋ He said he doesn't need lunch boxes and food carts because he can feed himself so just invest 60 cents into his songs instead ㅋㅋㅋ

-