GI's One Cat reveals she lost 9 kg in a month


Article: GI One Cat loses 9kg in a month

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Agency: "One Cat was 59 kg when she began as a trainee. For a month before her debut, she drank one bottle of soy milk a day and lost 9 kg. She's lost a total of 16 kg so far and is continuing to manage her diet."

1. [+54, -3] I've dieted myself so I know that if you want to lose 9 kg in a month, you really have to live like Gandhi...

2. [+40, -2] Don't lie, how can you survive off of soy milk for an entire month? I'll castrate myself if she shows proof that she really did that

3. [+33, -7] Lee Shi Young and One Cat seriously have determination ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+15, -2] Korean men, take note. It's only celebrities that do this, 59 kg is not considered fat at all. Don't grab your girlfriend's stomach fat and make fun of her because it rips their hearts into shreds.

5. [+5, -4] It's articles like this that make women obsess over dieting... I feel like 59 kg is just fine.

-