Kwanghee, Sunhwa, Lee Joon, and Oh Yeon Seo open a new door for 'WGM'

Not going to lie, reading these comments made me want to start watching the show again. 

-


Article: Kwanghee skinships with Sunhwa from the moment upon arriving at their newlywed home "Hold me" neck hug

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+302, -10] After 'WGM' started getting boring, there was nothing to watch until 'Infinity Challenge', but now I'm so happy that it's getting fun again ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+291, -12] I barely ever watch 'WGM'.... but.. I want to watch for this couple now.. ㅋㅋㅋ They look fun

3. [+261, -11] They match each other so well ㅋㅋㅋ so cute. Cutie pie couple

-

Article: 'WGM' Kwanghee becomes surprised at Sunhwa's spread leg pose, "Are you a spider?"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+296, -4] When he said this, I burst out laughing so hard for 20 seconds straight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+293, -2] The pose must be a habit for her since it's in her choreography ㅋ

3. [+246, -10] I like Kwanghee for managing his woman

-


Article: 'WGM4' Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo, birth of an obsession couple with their unique expression of love

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+684, -20] Lee Joon looked really cool in this episode

2. [+683, -22] I can see WGM digging itself out of its ditch now ㅋㅋ Not only are the new couples exciting, but also fun. I thought Lee Joon was a blank sheet character but he's actually cool the more you look into him ㅎㅎ They match well

3. [+655, -25] The two are so cute ㅋㅋ It's cool that their dating styles are so similar. The Kwanghee and Sunhwa couple are so funny as well ㅋㅋ WGM is really fun to watch now.. especially with that certain couple finally gone..

-

Article: 'WGM' Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo's first meeting revealed... a perfect visual couple emerges

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+356, -11] WGM is finally picking itself up back again.. I laughed the entire time while watching

2. [+299, -9] My heart was fluttering the entire time I waswatching ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+283, -8] I love the new casting in WGM. My heart was fluttering the entire time while watching the Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo couple!!!

-