Hwayoung caught swearing on camera, but is it enough to turn the tables?


A reader sent in a tip of a Pann post that might be able to turn the tables in this whole T-ara fiasco. It hasn't blown up yet (and I'm not entirely sure if it will), but here it is anyway.

-

The OP shares two instances of Hwayoung swearing and generally showing bad behavior to support T-ara/CCM's claims of Hwayoung being a negative influence to the group.

The first is a YouTube video of Boram giving a short interview on a Japanese TV show. Hwayoung, who is off camera, can be heard saying, "아, 시발 (Ah, fu*k*)," despite cameras rolling.

Eunjung then rushes to her and quietly whispers "Hwayoung" to hopefully stop her but Hwayoung continues to swear, saying, "아 존나 웃겨 (That's fu*king hilarious)."

-

The second part shows caps of Hwayoung and Hyoyoung playfully wearing at each other on their Cyworld mini-homepages in 2009. I'm not sure if the tone will be passed through in my translation, but just know that it doesn't sound like anything serious at all, more like a playful conversation you have between your friends while making fun of each other, etc.

-


Hyo: Lee Yoona, did you just make fun of our house?.. ㅡㅡ Hul.. Just say you don't like our house, who do you think you are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lee Yoona: What what? What'd I say, you bi*tch? What, what, what?

Hyo: Screw off..

Hwa: You guys are fu*king cute ㅋㅋ Whose bi*ch are you? ㅋㅋㅋ

Hyo: My bi*ch, your bi*ch, mom's bi*ch, dad's bi*ch

Lee Yoona: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Soyoung: Man, I normally don't copy pictures but I can't help it after seeing the last picture ㅋㅋ

Hyo: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lee Yoona: Idiots ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hwa: agh, delete it immediately you fu*ker

Minsun: Look at her swearing explosives here, but why am I thinking that's so cute..

Hyo: What's so cute, you fu*ker

Hwa: I told you to delete it, you bi*ch

Hwa: What even is that picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hyo: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you look closely, you look like a mole

-

1. [+37, -16] I'm actually confused now after reading this... I don't know if she was saying (those swears) to Boram or not but the cameras were still rolling.. Now I'm wondering if she really was an outcast... Ah, I don't know.. I was against T-ara, but became confused after Hwayoung's tweets, and now I'm more confused after seeing this...

2. [+33, -12] (TN: the reply adds more swears that Hwayoung said in thie video, but to my ears, I only heard the two originally translated above) 00:00 (after Boram says 'nae') Hwayoung: son of a bi*ch 00:05 Hwayoung: so dirty 00:07 Hwayoung: crazy 00:009 (Eunjung goes over to stop Hwayoung) 00:13 Hwayoung: Ah, that's fu*king hilarious 00:16 Eunjung whispers Hwayoung's name

3. [+33, -20] Really... I'm feeling sorry about hating on T-ara now... T-ara, find strength

-

Aside from the best replies, there are a number of comments claiming Queens and the post to have used hacks to fabricate views/votes because as of 1:13 a.m. in Korea, it had over 6k+ views and 330 replies, which is out of the norm (since most people on the board are asleep).

Others are saying that this doesn't excuse T-ara from their other scandals like Jiyeon's webcam and Hyomin's sex parties in the past.

Whatever the case, the post isn't widely read yet and is just a discussion amongst few so time will tell whether this impacts public opinion or not.

-